Reserve Online Below Or By Calling 903-583-7912
Be Our GuestCheck Availability
Granny Lou’s Bed and Breakfast Bonham, TX
A historic Victorian B&B coupled with modern conveniences, located within walking distance of downtown Bonham, Texas.
Whether you prefer a private cottage, an in-house suite, or a entire guest house to yourself, Granny Lou's has the perfect lodging to suit your needs.
From delectable breakfasts, to unforgettable special dining options, to refreshing wine and cheese pairings, Granny Lou's can plan for you an enjoyable dining experience.
Weddings and Celebrations
Highlights of Your Stay
ALL THE COMFORTS OF hOME
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, we want your stay at Granny Lou’s to be memorable.
Granny Lou’s Bed and Breakfast was originally built in 1880, was converted to a Bed & Breakfast in 1996, and completely restored in 2014.
Some of the many amenities you will find at Granny Lou’s are:
- Large en-suite bathrooms in each suite with shower & claw foot tub
- Cable television / DVD in each room
- Health, beauty, & spa accessories
- Wi-fi throughout the house, Guest Cottage & Guest House
- A modern library
- Two large dining rooms
- A full service kitchenette and coffee bar available to guests 24/7.
- Beautifully appointed grounds to include private patios, gardens, and parking
- Room service available by request
- Full service concierge available during your stay
Beautifully Manicured Grounds
The Bed & Breakfast is situated on 6 acres of beautifully manicured grounds. It is within walking distance from downtown Bonham & the newly built Powder Creek Park. Whether you are enjoying wine and cheese on the patio, enjoying a coffee on an en-suite balcony, or sitting by the outdoor fireplace with friends, we want you to be able to slow down and enjoy the little things.
Property highlights include:
- The original carriage barn to town square built in 1853 restored in 2014 featuring the “Royal Star” Barn Quilt Square.
- Fabulous rocking chairs custom made for the wrap around front porch
- Impeccable grounds with newly planted trees and flowers which are perfect for bridal portraits, family pictures, and corporate head shots.
- The back patio seats a minimum 26 with gorgeous umbrella tables and private seating areas. Fireside seating is also available.
- The back 2 acres are the prefect venue and setting for any event.
Uniquely Granny LOU’s
Granny Lou’s is on-of-a-kind and we’re happy to share the reasons why!
A few of our favorite reasons to love Granny Lou’s are:
- We are pet friendly and encourage our guests to bring their furry family members while traveling
- We even have a special package for guests to utilize the beautiful Granny Lou’s grounds for a photo session with a pet photographer during your stay.
- Our motto around Granny Lou’s is “Stay local” and we are a strong supporter of the Fannin County community and local businesses
- Fannin County is home to the largest Quilt Barn Trail in the state. Granny Lou’s has a quilt square on our historic barn.
At Granny Lou’s, we want to offer you all the comforts of home and that includes a warm, fresh-out-of-the-kitchen breakfast each morning during your stay. Whether you prefer something lite or a big country style breakfast, we can make that for you. Each breakfast is cooked to order and we are happy to accommodate special dietary needs.
We pride ourselves in using local ingredients and even grow some of our own.
Some of the most popular breakfast options are:
- Gourmet French Toast
- Eggs Benedict
- Signature Biscuits and Gravy
- Pancakes and Eggs